My daughter found Eden’s Organic Alphabet Pasta in the pantry, brought it to me, and asked if I “. . . could make this soup.”
Well, it was lunchtime, and I wasn’t really in the mood to whip up a soup from scratch. (No instant, canned ABC soup around here!)
But I thought I could probably cheat (my 7-yr.-old wouldn’t know the difference) and just throw together something simple.
I indeed THREW everything into a saucepan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- 2 cups organic chicken stock
- 1 cup organic tomato sauce
- ½ cup organic water (just kidding-regular water will do)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 3 grinds of black pepper
- 1 organic celery stalk, washed and cut in half
- ½ cup Eden's organic alaphabet pasta
- Throw everything except the pasta into a saucepan.
- When it starts to boil, add the pasta and simmer for 10 minutes (until pasta is cooked- it cooks fast!)