Shut the front door, ’cause these Fluffy Vegan Pancakes will blow you away! These gorgeous, golden pancakes make a delicious breakfast or a perfect quick and easy brinner!
In spite of their ‘veganness’, these Shut The Front Door Fluffy Vegan Pancakes are absolutely delicious! They fall into the category of ‘I can’t believe they’re vegan’ baked recipes. No to the eggs; no to the dairy; yes to the flavor and fluff factors!!!!!
But don’t take my word for it. Get out those organic baking ingredients, some maple syrup, and remember to SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
- 2 cups organic spelt flour
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rice milk
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar (I use Bragg's raw organic apple cider vinegar- the best!!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the rice milk and vanilla.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add vinegar, and gently stir into batter.
- Ladel batter onto hot, oiled skillet set at medium heat. Flip pancakes when bubbly and dry-looking around edges.
- Eat immediately. Shut the front door! These will blow you away!!