This Quick Asian Seasoned Ground Pork is my new favorite way to cook ground pork. I mean, ground pork. . . what do you do with it?
I used it to make this yummy 3 Step Egg Roll Stir Fry With A Secret Ingredient, but it would also be fabulous in a rice bowls or egg/spring rolls.
I’m guessing you could also mix up the ground pork with seasonings and make it into meatballs. . .
I used a pretty basic blend of spices typically used in Asian-seasoned dishes– garlic, ginger, onion, pepper, plus soy sauce and toasted sesame oil.
Here’s the super-duper easy recipe. . .
- 1 lb. ground pork (I use locally sourced so I know it's great quality!)
- 1 and ½ teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Cook ground pork with seasonings in a skillet.
- After pork is cooked, reduce heat and add chopped scallions, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil.
- Cook for a few more minutes, just until scallions soften.