Of all of our summertime activities so far, I think our favorite was the visit to the Alice In Wonderland Flowerland exhibit at the arboretum.
After our adventure, we arrived home hot and tired so these smoothies really hit the spot! 🙂
1 and 1/2 c. water
1/4 c. frozen orange juice concentrate
2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 c. cashew cream plus some for garnish (see recipe below)
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth! Top with a spoonful of cashew cream and a few blueberries.
Cashew Cream Recipe
1 c. raw cashews, soaked in water
2/3 c. water
1 T. raw, organic sugar
2 t. vanilla extract
1. Drain water from soaked cashews.
2. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend on high until smooth.
3. Can use to top desserts, make ice cream, or add to smoothies and popsicles!
- How To Make Cashew Ice Cream In A Bag (chicorganicmama.com)
- White Chocolate Cherry Cashew Ice Cream (chicorganicmama.com)
- How To Make Cashew Milk And Some Fun Facts About Cashews (chicorganicmama.com)
- Creamy Green Onion Dip (chicorganicmama.com)