I just received these three lovely awards from Sophie of Sophie’s Foodie Files. Thank you, Sophie! Sophie’s Foodie Files is a really great blog with sooo many delicious and healthy recipes. I just pinned her latest recipe to try later, Salmon and Oat Burgers. They look fabulous and they’re dairy, egg, and gluten free!!!
Now I have to share seven facts about myself, and then pass on the awards to some other great blogs.
1. I’m the oldest of eight siblings.
2. I’m from Northern Virginia, but lived in Ethiopia for almost two years.
3. I was an elementary music teacher before I started a family.
4. I started cooking when I was nine years old.
5. I’m allergic to nuts, raw eggs, celery, and carrots (weird, right?!) 🙂
6. I’m an aspiring gardener.
7. I love homeopathy.
I’m passing along these awards to the following inspiring blogs!