This 5 Minute Organic Sloppy Joe Sauce has become one of my go-to recipes during the crazy-busy school year. I make it frequently because I can use it so many different ways!
The kids’ favorite way to enjoy this 5 Minute Organic Sloppy Joe sauce is in classic sloppy joes.
MY favorite way to enjoy it is with leftover roast for a pseudo ‘BBQ’ Beef sandwhich.
This sauce also tastes great with chicken and pork. It’s just a really great all-purpose meat sauce!
And since all of the ingredients in this recipe are part of my organic pantry staples, I
always usually have the ingredients on hand.
I also love combing this sauce with my organic meat of choice in a SLOW COOKER, and allowing it to simmer for several hours.
- 15 oz. can organic tomato sauce
- ½ c. organic brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 T. red wine vinegar or BAO Fermented Ketchup
- Combine all ingredients except vinegar/fermented ketchup.
- Add sauce to your organic meat of choice, and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the vinegar or fermented ketchup.